INBRE JRAs may apply for support for travel expenses to attend a scientific meeting to deliver an oral or poster presentation. An associate may request one trip per year. Criteria for selection of travel awards are:
- Up to $2,000.00 per year
- A letter of accepted poster presentation in a meeting or congress;
- Submission of the abstract of the poster presentation;
- Submission of travel budget;
- A mentor letter of recommendation;
- Be registered in a research course at one of the INBRE Institution
At the end of the award, the participants will provide written reports describing their achievements and future plans to develop their project.
Click here for travel documents.
* Must be sumitted with at least 20 days before the activity. Should send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.